[clug-talk] freedom toaster

bogi khangyi at shaw.ca
Wed May 31 13:50:55 PDT 2006

We actually have a very similar idea, it is called the superburner, we used to
bring it to installfests and other major events. The small problem with it
is, it weighs more than my age, so it would require 2 people to bare. At this
moment the superburner in under reconstruction, and with some support from
you will be operational again soon.
We need a new box, hdd, mobo etc... what we have at the moment is 2 dvd
burners, i could add more but that would depend on the speed of the hdd
chain.

Cheers
Szemir