[clug-talk] paths to printcap file

Michael Walters waltersm at telusplanet.net
Wed May 31 06:52:43 PDT 2006

Hello Jesse,

Thanks for the suggestion for path to printcap file. That path may be
right, but the reason I changed the path when brain dead was that the
printer was not working, so I may have the correct path but still need
to configure my printer.

I changed the path to /etc/printcap , but need to do something else to
get the printer working again.

Thanks for all the help from everyone including Jesse.

Regards,

Micahel