[clug-talk] KMail Hangs in IMAP Inbox

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Tue May 30 20:52:25 PDT 2006

Methinks I have it now. I don't rightly know what I did to fix it, but now it
works pretty speedily.

I habitually keep my inbox pretty clean specifically because I use IMAP and I
don't want to have to wait any longer than I have to for my email. The
archive folders take a long time, but I'm OK with that.

I think it likely was the security settings. I did do the 'check what the
server supports' thing and shortly thereafter it seemed to have cleared up.
That doesn't really explain why my relatively sparse inbox would never come
up but all other folders would.

In any event, I seem to be OK now....

Thanks!