[clug-talk] paths to printcap file

Michael Walters waltersm at telusplanet.net
Tue May 30 18:19:59 PDT 2006

Hello All,

When I was brain dead from lack of sleep I changed the path to the
printcap file without writing down the original path to the printcap
file in the printer configuration.

What are a few possible paths to the printcap file in the print manager
that I could try out to possibly get my printer configuration working again?

I have now determined to do system administration functions only when I
am rested.

Because I was a loose canon I now have destroyed the configuration to my
canon printer. I would also like to configure my canon scanner.

Regards,

Michael