[clug-talk] SuSE

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 16:17:11 PDT 2006

I do not think that they will work as live disks. However, as I recall, they
have a seperate live disk .
A DVD costs less then a dollar. No worries :P You're not gonna pay royally
for it.

On 5/30/06, Michael Walters <waltersm at telusplanet.net> wrote:

> Hello Szemir,
>
> Please opensuse DVD for me too. How much does a blank DVD cost? Since I
> do not have a DVD writer I would not benefit from buying DVD disks
> myself, and am willing to pay you cash for your DVD expense.
>
> Does the Open Suse DVD work as a live boot disk?
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael Walters
>
> Post Script,
>
> This is the first time in months that I am free to come to a meeting.
>

> bogi wrote:
> > Upon your request, i will opensuse DVD to the next meeting, anyone else
> needs
> > a copy ??
> > Cheers
> > Szemir
> >
> > On May 30, 2006 13:05, Mitchell Brown wrote:
> >> Hey, I hate to ask - but I'm going to anyways,
> >>
> >> Does anyone here have a copy of openSUSE 10.1 (the latest) on DVD? If
> so,
> >> would it be possible for me to get a copy at the next meeting?
> >> I'd be happy to bring you a DVD to reimburse you for your loss :)
> >>
> >> Why dont I just download it you ask ?? Well, at my present download
> speed -
> >> oh. Only 3 weeks remaining :-/
> >> Stupid ISP :@

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422