[clug-talk] SuSE

Michael Walters waltersm at telusplanet.net
Tue May 30 16:12:07 PDT 2006

Hello Szemir,

Please opensuse DVD for me too. How much does a blank DVD cost? Since I
do not have a DVD writer I would not benefit from buying DVD disks
myself, and am willing to pay you cash for your DVD expense.

Does the Open Suse DVD work as a live boot disk?

Regards,

Michael Walters

Post Script,

This is the first time in months that I am free to come to a meeting.