[clug-talk] Rethread: Spam

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 30 13:24:57 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 13:34, Jon wrote:
> You're mistaking me with someone who doesn't proactively manage their
> whitelist.

that's almost siggable.

> I think we need to put this into perspective. I didn't kick anyone's cat
> here, I just didn't foresee Aaron's email coming in to me via his
> personal email address.

wait. if YOU didn't kick my cat, then who did? *glares around meaningfully*

nah, i just like harassing jon. keeps my rainy afternoons full of sunshine and
all that jazz.

that said, i don't know what the kde mail admins do but i seriously get
exactly zero spam in that account and i've had it for a while and use
it -everywhere-. apparently we destroy stupid amounts of spam on the server
too.

maybe we should whore our out spam rules for others. charge for it and pay
someone to be our sysadmin full time out of that. =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness