[clug-talk] Fwd: Online Calendar/Todo Sync with KDE?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 30 11:22:29 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 10:38, Jon wrote:
> I'm aware of your aversion to challenge/response. I use it for the exact
> same reasons that you decry it. I get 150+ legitimate emails a day and
> about 100+ more spam emails. I simply can't sift my way through it.

/------------------------------------\
| This coupon entitles the bearer to |
| one (1) free copy of spam assassin |

just print out the above and take it to your neighbourhood distro and you can
have some decent spam sorting w/out the need to inflict the pain on those who
aren't responsible for the abuse. =)

ok, enough snideness from me for one day... =P

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness