[clug-talk] Fwd: Online Calendar/Todo Sync with KDE?

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Tue May 30 10:31:55 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 10:25, Brad Camroux wrote:

> I totally agree, Aaron!  I have at least two domains where I cannot send
> mail from my mailserver because they use blacklist services.  It seems like
> far too much hassle to go about being removed from the list.

Totally unrelated, Brad. My maintenance of my own whitelist has nothing to do
with the RBLs that you're referring to. I also believe that RBLs are bad.
However, they are not inherently bad, they are bad because they are managed
incorrectly.

http://www.jonwatson.ca
http://www.linuxworldnet.com
+1.403.875.6048