[clug-talk] Fwd: Online Calendar/Todo Sync with KDE?

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 30 09:27:44 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 30 May 2006 08:58, Jon wrote:
> Please ignore me?

ha! i actually sent an email to your personal email addy. it returned with one
of those $EXPLETIVE "click this link to get on my whitelist" responses ala
spamarrest. as i absolutely hate those things (and refuse to take part in
the "jump through this hoop" crap[1]) you can rest comfortably knowing you
have succeeded in getting me to (at least appear) to ignore you ;)

luv.

[1] why? because given the amount of people i correspond with it simply isn't
a scalable solution and i really don't like bearing the brunt of a penalty
that belongs on the back of spammers.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness