[clug-talk] Email Weirdness

Nick Wiltshire nick at customdesigns.ca
Mon May 29 10:15:20 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this problem resides on my end or not, but I have had 2 people
tell me that when they send me an email and I reply to it, they get a request
to install Arabic fonts when they try to open my message. It only happens
when I reply -- if I create a new message it's fine. I can reply to many
others without issue.

I know this might come as a shock, but both of the people in question are
using Outlook.

Any clue what might be happening? I'm using Kmail. No, I don't speak nor type
Arabic :)

Thanks,
Nick