[clug-talk] configure printer

Michael Walters waltersm at telusplanet.net
Sun May 28 18:38:14 PDT 2006

Hello Gustin,

I have highlighted in green among other things at /etc/init.d$
cupsys and cupsys.dpkg-new . Should I su and remove cupsys.dpkg-new and
then run /etc.init.d/cupsys restart and then do a cat
/var/log.cups/error_log to see the details of any errors just as you
suggest? or should I just do /etc/init.d/cupsys restart exactly as you
suggest without removeing cupsys.dpkg-new and then do a cat
/var/log/cups/error_log to see the details of any errors exactly as you
suggest?

The reason I was thinking that I should remove cupsys.dpkg-new is that I
  believe I got my printer problems running dkpg when I should not have.

Regards,

Michael Walters