[clug-talk] Website database access help

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Sun May 28 15:18:49 PDT 2006

On Sunday 28 May 2006 16:10, Jon wrote:
> Right...got it. I saw the part about putting the tables into the Drupal
> database and made the wrong connection.

Easy interpretation to make...  :)

I've been toying with the idea of building a custom Drupal module for this
page, it would be *very* helpful if the end users could update these tables
on their own, but while they might know what a database is, that's about the
extent of their knowledge... So maybe something is needed to better automate
this...