[clug-talk] Website database access help

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Sun May 28 14:37:53 PDT 2006

We have a couple of tables on the Avro Museum website that are updated a few
times a year.  This process consists of simply deleting all records in the
tables, and then importing new records from a comma delimited file.  I've
done this and am now facing some weird issues.

The page in question (one of them) is at
http://www.avromuseum.ca/index.php?q=node/12.

I'm using Drupal for the site, and have put our tables into the Drupal
database.  My query is no longer finding results (so it seems).  However, if
I run the exact same query directly in a mysql shell I see all the results I
need...  So I'm kinda stumped here...  Any suggestions?