[clug-talk] LinuxFest 2006 comments from Marcel Gagne

Marcel Lecker volvox at telusplanet.net
Sat May 27 22:45:49 PDT 2006

Wow, I wish I could have made it. Truly a great moment for CLUG and
FOSS. Nice work everyone!

Here's a nice picture resizing script courtesy of ImageMagick
(http://www.imagemagick.org/script/index.php )

On a command line, navigate to the directory of choice and let this rip
(with the dimensions of your choice):

 mogrify -resize 448x336 *.jpg

Enjoy.

Marcel (Wooooooo! Go Oilers!)