[clug-talk] Kolab

Jesse Kline jesse at kline.ca
Sat May 27 19:40:53 PDT 2006

I'm working on a kolab installation here, and I have a couple questions.
First of all, it seems to setup a number of different services (https,
pop3, smtp, imap, ldap, etc.), and I cannot find any documentation as to
what ports I should open on my firewall to allow all the services to
run. I'm also not sure if the kolab install configured iptables at all
so that I could run it in a dmz. My second question is about a web
interface. The kolab website says that the horde interface is
experimental, has anyone tried it? I was thinking of running another OS
in a VM and either installing horde to connect to the Kolab imap server,
or the horde web interface for Kolab, although I'm not sure if this can
run on a separate machine or not.

thanks,

Jesse