[clug-talk] Possibly Solved:Sporadic Resume Issues

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Fri May 26 17:24:30 PDT 2006

I can suspend and resume regardless of the power source (ie. I can
suspend while connected to AC, and resume while running on batteries).

I will look into this more over the weekend, but at first glance
everything is working better than I expected.

I am running Kubuntu 5.10, though I am not using a stock kernel which
may be why it is working nicely.