[clug-talk] CLUG-talk traffic & archives

Mark Carlson carlsonmark at gmail.com
Fri May 26 09:20:55 PDT 2006

On 5/26/06, Ian Bruseker <ian.bruseker at gmail.com> wrote:
> p.p.s. <threadjack> Has anyone noticed more posts here lately have
> been about how to use Google than about how to use Linux?  Just
> sayin'.  And yes, I realize I've just contributed to that. :-)
> </threadjack>

So as not to jack another thread, I would like to say that yes, I have
noticed mroe traffic on the list.  You can see it for yourself here:
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.org.user-groups.linux.calgary.general

I realize that sending an email about traffic on an email list is
somewhat silly, so I would also like to add the following:

I know that the "official" clug-talk archives are at
http://clug.ca/pipermail/clug-talk_clug.ca/ .  I'm kindof a newb to
mailing lists in general, is there a way to search these without
downloading them?  Alternately, I have found gmane.org a decent place
for searching and browsing (via news://) the clug-talk archives, but I
don't know if it gets all of the mail...

-Mark