[clug-talk] Labor Scheduling

Jesse Kline jesse at kline.ca
Thu May 25 14:33:24 PDT 2006

Quoting bogi <khangyi at shaw.ca>:

> Hi Jess,
> What a bout a bit of in-house development, i have done things of similar
> calibre :-)

It may come to that, although I figured I'd be able to find something off the
shelf since I don't think these requirements are all that unique. I have found
two open source projects so far which don't appear to be maintained or have all
the features I am looking for, but with a little bit of custom development we
may get what we need without starting from the ground up. I'm hoping to minimize
costs in whatever way possible.