[clug-talk] Labor Scheduling

Carl ct at turner.ca
Thu May 25 12:40:23 PDT 2006

You definitely have some steep requirements. Whatever route you take, it
is going to require significant effort.

I don't want to sound like I'm pushing tutos but it is the closest thing
that I know of to what you are trying to do. Since it is open source you
could use it as a starting point.

In the online demo, if you look at:
http://demo.tutos.de/php/rate/rate_overview.php?name=&reftype=0
It lists 80 resource entries and their rates. You could add your other
variables of availability, competencies and location with some database
work and logic to get what you need.

Carl