[clug-talk] Labor Scheduling

Mark Carlson carlsonmark at gmail.com
Thu May 25 11:49:48 PDT 2006

On 5/25/06, Carl <ct at turner.ca> wrote:

> Have a look at how TUTOs produces a Gantt diagram.
> http://www.tutos.org/homepage/task.html
>
> Carl

Yeah, that was the only one I saw that was useable (I forgot it's
name, it's been almost a year since I tried it,) and it was a gigantic
memory hog the last time I used it.  It was ok for small charts, but I
didn't find a good way of doing any that were ~9 months long (and a
lot of tasks) without increasing PHP's memory allowance to >64MB.  It
also took a long time to render.  Overall, it wasn't that impressive
of a suite, so I dumped it for Gantt Project, which isn't web based.

-Mark