[clug-talk] [OT] [hardware] dc power adapter

Mark Carlson carlsonmark at gmail.com
Thu May 25 10:01:48 PDT 2006

On 5/25/06, Kin Wong <kwong at csa-pdk.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the offer but I can't make it to the meeting tonight,
> previous engagement.  I will try b&e, I haven't been done there for
> quite a while.
>
> I haven't compare prices, but I have always felt that Active had better
> selection but costed more.

You can always get one from digikey as well if it can wait until
tomorrow (overnight shipping if you order before 7PM.)

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/C062/1734-1735.pdf

Of course, digikey isn't usually the cheapest way (esp. on orders
below $32.50,) but it sure is easy!

Ah yes, also, remember to bring in the old one (if it's broken) or
bring in the router (if you don't have the old power adapter) so that
you can get the proper plug size.  Although, you can always cut off
the old plug and put it on the new adapter in a pinch.

-Mark