[clug-talk] [OT] [hardware] dc power adapter

Kin Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Thu May 25 09:32:39 PDT 2006

Power adapter for a black box router - I have determined that the power
supply though had the right voltage likely does not work under load.
Thus I would like to try out another adapter.  I need a 5V positive
center regulated adapter - probably rated for 1.5A

I have not dealt with component suppliers for a number of years now so I
have lost touch.  I have tried MRO - some variety but no stock on
regulated supplies.  Any recommendations?