[clug-talk] IPCop Red interface ip address renewal

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Thu May 25 09:22:58 PDT 2006

While this is certainly true, it's been my experience that Telus
allows unfettered access to their Online Customer Assistance
portal where an end user can delete/add MAC addresses.

I believe simply typing OWA into a browser will bring you to said
portal.

---
-=: www.jonwatson.ca
-=: www.linuxworldnet.com