[clug-talk] IPCop Red interface ip address renewal

Hendrik Schaink hschaink at infovisi.com
Thu May 25 09:18:19 PDT 2006

With "Good 'Ol" Telus you have to register your MAC address(es) with
them -- up to two -- in order to use their ADSL internet network. If you
change NIC cards, it's often easier to change the MAC address than to
try and get said company to help you out and change it. Been there, done
it, both ways  :-(

Hendrik Schaink

--
Hendrik M. Schaink
Chief Consultant

"Integrated Business Solutions & Dependable Service"

InfoVision Consulting
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: (403) 239-0099

"The Vision: We are the partners of choice for companies and
organizations that share our commitment to creating a world
that is truly wise, courageous, prosperous, innovative,
inclusive, sustainable and humane."     --Ruben Nelson

GPG Fingerprint: 1371 0927 8C3C 831F A838 C312 68BC F5DB 010D F3D7