[clug-talk] IPCop Red interface ip address renewal

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 08:43:26 PDT 2006

Hahahaha I figured it out this time for real though and now have a fully
functional different IP!
Well, the bit about my ISP is partially true (I do get the same IP if I use
the same MAC), but, in reality, I've been *mistakenly* K-Lined from an IRC
network, and now.. Hmm. I'm mysteriously un-k-lined.  In the past, on my
black box (Dlink) there was a nice little text box to change it in.

Why would you change your license plate? Ummm, maybe you got K-Lined by the
cops?? :P