[clug-talk] IPCop Red interface ip address renewal

Kin Wong kwong at csa-pdk.com
Thu May 25 00:02:50 PDT 2006

I am wondering if something else needs to be tested -- from my limited
experience, both the black boxes (like a Linksys or DLink router) and
IPCop work fine with DHCP and the ip address changes.

Perhaps if you ran ifconfig or ipconfig for windows the next time you
lose Internet would provide some additional information compare to the
settings after you reset the black box routers.  This seems like a
question more suitable for our satellite experts.