[clug-talk] Freifunk (wireless mesh) in Calgary

Jon Copeland jonno at shaw.ca
Tue May 23 21:30:45 PDT 2006

I'm interested in helping setup a free wireless network, I live in
Cranston in the SE.  I am a complete newbie about such things but am
willing to learn new things.  I don't know anything about the hardware
or software or whats involved but will gladly participate in any kind of
wireless mesh/repeater network .... thing. :)  It sounds like fun.

I'm just having obscure grandiose visions of playing MP games with tons
of other people wirelessly and not using the internet and not on the
same LAN.