[clug-talk] Why is Software Assurance so bad.

Hendrik Schaink hschaink at infovisi.com
Tue May 23 15:24:21 PDT 2006

Here is the full report of an TCO study by EMA released in FEB-2006
which bases it's conclusion on over 200 Linux installations:

http://www.levanta.com/linuxstudy/
http://www.levanta.com/linuxstudy/EMA_Levanta-Linux_RR.pdf

HTH, Hendrik Schaink

--
Hendrik M. Schaink
Chief Consultant

"Integrated Business Solutions & Dependable Service"

InfoVision Consulting
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: (403) 239-0099

"The Vision: We are the partners of choice for companies and
organizations that share our commitment to creating a world
that is truly wise, courageous, prosperous, innovative,
inclusive, sustainable and humane."     --Ruben Nelson

GPG Fingerprint: 1371 0927 8C3C 831F A838 C312 68BC F5DB 010D F3D7