[clug-talk] proxy

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 09:56:40 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am tinkering with my lovely IPCop, and have been puzzled by the "Web
proxy" section. Is this what I think it is? I'm thinking, that it will cache
everything my connection sees. So, if I download coolprogram.exe and then my
brother does it on his computer, instead of doubling the bandwidth, it will
just pull it from the cache (stored on the IPCop).

Is that it? If not, what is it, and, where can I find something like what
I'm talking about!!

Tx!

--
pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091