[clug-talk] Why is Software Assurance so bad.

Darren L xlr8me at gmail.com
Tue May 23 08:06:13 PDT 2006

Finding credible resources might be difficult.

Finding unbiased credible resources might be even harder.

Try starting here [ http://www.cio.com/sponsors/091503ms/complete.pdf ] and
doing a standard cost-benefit analysis for your company.  Lay it down in
clear numbers based on your particular company's usage.