[clug-talk] Why is Software Assurance so bad.

Roy Souther roy at silicontao.com
Tue May 23 07:26:16 PDT 2006

I need help. This guy I work with is trying to spend tons of money to
buy M$ Software Assurance in the hope that some how Vista will run on
systems that can barely run XP.

I need URL's for real reason not to buy M$ Software Assurance. As most
of us already know, M$ is only trying to get more money out of people
with this.

Royce Souther
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.