[clug-talk] Why is Software Assurance so bad.

Roy Souther roy at silicontao.com
Tue May 23 07:26:16 PDT 2006

I need help. This guy I work with is trying to spend tons of money to
buy M$ Software Assurance in the hope that some how Vista will run on
systems that can barely run XP.

I need URL's for real reason not to buy M$ Software Assurance. As most
of us already know, M$ is only trying to get more money out of people
with this.

Royce Souther
www.SiliconTao.com
Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.