[clug-talk] TrueCrypt

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Tue May 23 00:26:24 PDT 2006

There are actually several ways to do this in linux.  Here is a fairly
good tutorial that does not rely on a 3rd party download

Even though the tutorial walks you through compiling stuff, I found that
stock Debian and KUbuntu had everything I needed as packages.

Of course I found this to be way more effort than it was worth (Data
integrity is far more important to me).