[clug-talk] Labor Scheduling

Jesse Kline jesse at kline.ca
Fri May 19 11:02:15 PDT 2006

I'm looking into a labor scheduling package for a local non-profit organization.
I was wondering if anyone was aware of any open source solutions. I have a
fairly complex set of requirements, the main one being that I need it to be able
to match employees, clients, and locations and match them up based on
availability, competencies, and needs. Since this may require some custom code,
it would be nice to work with something open source. So far I have been unable
to find anything that really comes close to what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Jesse