[clug-talk] Reminders

Jarrod Major jarrod at digitaldemesne.net
Thu May 18 23:16:39 PDT 2006

Hey all,

I just thought I would remind people to make sure that their information with
Linux Counter (www.linuxcounter.org) (for those that are registered) is
up-to-date. Better yet, install the machine update script and run a cron job
to do it for you automatically (details on their site). It's nerdy yes, but I
feel important that I am counted amongst their numbers.

Also, take the time and thank the developer(s) of your favourite OSS
application. It means a lot.

These kinds of things can be overlooked, everyone gets busy.

--
Jarrod Major
Registered Linux User: #224211