[clug-talk] Presentation Topics and Presenters at CLUG

Dave Watkins - CLUG President at CLUG.ca
Thu May 18 22:15:39 PDT 2006

Good evening,

We’d like to try and arrange some different and interesting
presenters/presentations at upcoming meetings.

Having said that I’d like to pose three questions:

1.  Who would you like to have present a talk at one of our monthly
meetings?

2.  What topics would you like presented at our monthly meetings?

3.  What would YOU be willing to talk about?

So, fill in the blanks and fire this back at us please.

Thanks all,

Dave Watkins
President
Calgary Linux Users Group