[clug-talk] Freifunk (wireless mesh) in Calgary

Darren L xlr8me at gmail.com
Thu May 18 12:09:31 PDT 2006

There was a project on campus last year where a friend of mine set up a
wireless mesh network blanketing campus and the surrounding area.

Each node ended up costing ~$300, even in the middle of the pub.

Or so I hear ;)

I'd be interested to see how this project compares.

I'd be up for a meeting here as well.