[clug-talk] svn for dummies

jacob@keystreams.com jacob at keystreams.com
Wed May 17 22:12:27 PDT 2006

There would be a web form that accepts the file and saves it temporarily,
then calls the svn commit via passthru/system/exec (in the case of PHP)
using the name randomly generated for the temporary file. Let svn worry
about the atomic operations. The user would only need to know the result
from the svn commit.