[clug-talk] Konqueror question - _with_ screenshot

Hendrik Schaink hschaink at infovisi.com
Wed May 17 16:05:33 PDT 2006

Thanks, Aaron, that did the trick in Konqueror, not in Firefox.  Have to
keep digging into Forefox settings. Anyway, glad to see that KDE4 will
take fonts sizes from the Control Centre settings.

I promise to keep my post directed to you to an asbolute minimum.
Wouldn't want to hijack your kde dot org sessions any more than the bare
minimum.  ;-P

Hendrik

--
Hendrik M. Schaink
Chief Consultant

"Integrated Business Solutions & Dependable Service"

InfoVision Consulting
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: (403) 239-0099

"The Vision: We are the partners of choice for companies and
organizations that share our commitment to creating a world
that is truly wise, courageous, prosperous, innovative,
inclusive, sustainable and humane."     --Ruben Nelson

GPG Fingerprint: 1371 0927 8C3C 831F A838 C312 68BC F5DB 010D F3D7