[clug-talk] Konqueror question - _with_ screenshot

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed May 17 15:30:36 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 16:09, Hendrik Schaink wrote:
> Aaron: could you give me a pointer here where to reset the font size?

it's official: clug-talk is now an alias for aseigo at kde dot org ;-P

i don't know about firefox, but in konqueror go under the Settings menu,
select Configure Konqueror, click on the Appearance tab (that's
actually "file manager appearance") and you can change the font there.

yes, this sucks. it's silly and unreasonable and we are changing it for the
next major release (4.0)

--
Aaron J. Seigo