[clug-talk] Konqueror question

Hendrik Schaink hschaink at infovisi.com
Wed May 17 15:07:39 PDT 2006

On one of my Debian Etch installations, Konqueror and Firefox display
fonts in the main window much smaller than the Directory pane or the
menu font -- see attached screen shot.

In Control Centre Appearance & Themes | Fonts, I tried and tried to
reset all fonts to 14 size but I am consistently unable to reset the
font size of that main window.

Aaron: could you give me a pointer here where to reset the font size?

Thank you,

Hendrik

--
Hendrik M. Schaink
Chief Consultant

"Integrated Business Solutions & Dependable Service"

InfoVision Consulting
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Phone: (403) 239-0099

"The Vision: We are the partners of choice for companies and
organizations that share our commitment to creating a world
that is truly wise, courageous, prosperous, innovative,
inclusive, sustainable and humane."     --Ruben Nelson

GPG Fingerprint: 1371 0927 8C3C 831F A838 C312 68BC F5DB 010D F3D7