[clug-talk] my ipcop box

Shawn sgrover at open2space.com
Tue May 16 20:13:49 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 19:32, Mitchell Brown wrote:
> I'm not on Shaw, I'm on a small-business-based wireless ISP so my DNS is
> actually 10.0.0.1 :P

I think that might be the source of your problem.  I think it was Gustin who
suggested that the 10.0.x.x range was included on Squidguard's allowed list.
If this IS the case, then your entire external connection is effectively
allowed, and you'll need to modify these settings to not include that range.

But take my suggestion with a lot of doubt - I've never used Squidguard....