[clug-talk] OT: why i hate girls

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue May 16 14:51:33 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 14:45, Mitchell Brown wrote:
> Sorry guys for the OT post, but I just had to.

urg. the level of OT posts (and general useless chatter) on this list is
making it impossible for me to keep up with actual technical issues that may
or may not be being discussed here. can we please keep this list at least
milidly on topic?

last time i checked CLUG was the -linux user group- and not a general social,
entrepreneurial, etc, etc, etc club. at some point abusing this list will end
up driving people away.

enjoy the rest of the sunny, sunny day =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo