[clug-talk] my ipcop box

Neil Bower nbower at clug.ca
Tue May 16 13:20:54 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 16 May 2006 13:53, Mitchell Brown wrote:
---<snip>---

> I don't understand.. I don't know how to send files via SSH.. Or that you
> even *could* send files via ssh! So can someone show me how ;)
> Pleaaase?

You can sftp into the ipcop box with this command:

This is assuming you are familiar with ftp .  :-)

sftp -oPort=222 root at XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

-oP=222 is the option to connect using a different port than 22.  The ssh port
for the ipcop box itself is 222.

If I recall correctly, you only need to load the addons server package, then
the rest is done through the web interface.

HTH,

Neil
--
Neil Bower