[clug-talk] my ipcop box

Brad Camroux bgcamroux at shaw.ca
Tue May 16 13:00:51 PDT 2006

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 01:53:52PM -0600, Mitchell Brown wrote:
> Ahhh, there we go squidGuard! Now, how do I install it? The instructions at
>
> *http://tinyurl.com/h5g7p
> *
>
> I don't understand.. I don't know how to send files via SSH.. Or that you
> even *could* send files via ssh! So can someone show me how ;)
> Pleaaase?

Sounds to me like what you really need is someone to come over there and help you out.
It would likely be a lot faster than doing this via email, and you could show exactly
what you want to do.  Guess you're almost done now, though....

And I agree with Shawn... it is a little strange seeing a teenager wanting to setup
parental controls ;O)

Brad