[clug-talk] my ipcop box

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Tue May 16 12:55:51 PDT 2006

> (btw, there's just something funny about a teenager being the one to
> install
> parental controls... lol)

Haha indeed there is :) I want to put them on my brothers machine but not
mine haha. Then I can tell mom what a good job I did :D

The Oink code is used for intrusion detection.

Just realized that hehe. Yup it downloaded in about 2mins.  Very fast
connection I have ;)

Parental controls are an add-on, so you'll need to find the addon package

I was thinking of squidGuard actually - although I don't know how to
transfer the package to the box via SSH. Can you tell me how to do that? ;)