[clug-talk] my ipcop box

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 21:03:17 PDT 2006

Thanks. Well I don't know if you can do it on this Dlink. Like, if you turn
off the DHCP then you still have firewall rules blah blah blah and its
impossible to get around it. Plus, the stupid router just acts as a
bottleneck for the whole system.

On 5/15/06, Gustin Johnson <gustin at echostar.ca> wrote:

pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091
C422