[clug-talk] my ipcop box

Gustin Johnson gustin at echostar.ca
Mon May 15 20:36:34 PDT 2006

All of my Linksys routers are currently in service, though I do have a
PCI Wireless NIC lying around, though sadly there are no drivers built
into the stock ipcop kernel (this is going to be a summer project of mine).

I used my Linksys router as a switch and AP.  I turned off the DHCP
server built into the linksys box, as well as set it to "router mode"
instead of gateway.  It works fine this way.

I am turning into a fan of GigE, since the switches are so cheap these days.