[clug-talk] OT: CLUG Business focus group?

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Mon May 15 19:42:23 PDT 2006

If things go my way I'll have a freshly installed Dell Inspiron 9400.
17" screen - I'll need my own table.

I'm really interested in this idea, but I've got a fence that I started
this weekend that has to be finished in the evenings this week. I guess
I'm saying that I'll try to make it, but don't make any venue decisions
on my account :)

Please do post the final venue and time to the list, though.