[clug-talk] my ipcop box

Mitchell Brown mbgb14 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:34:27 PDT 2006

You guys, after your lovely presentation insipred me to set one up of my
own. Okay, the install went smooth.
I've got two network cards in it, and I've correctly identified them as
green and red. Now, when I plug a machine into my green interface, and try
and ifup it, it cant get an IP from the DHCP server!  I set it up to act as
it (although I can no longer find the menu to change it :-/) but it still
doesn't see the machine.

Even though I couldn't get an IP, I tried going to
http://192.168.1.1:81(The IP I gave it) and, not surprisingly, it
failed.

Suggestions anyone?

--
pub 1024D/9091C422 02/05/2006 Mitchell Brown <mbgb14 at gmail.com>
    Primary key fingerprint:  812B 94BC EA0D 345A CC1C 2ED9 F7F6 5CCF 9091